Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i heart my birthday month

I really like birthdays. Everyone's birthday. It's one day a year where it's YOUR day. I try to make an effort to remember birthdays. I don't always succeed, but I try.

My birthday is at the end of June. I just started receiving all of the "birthday specials" that come in the mail. I have a coupon to The Gap. One to Anthropologie. A gift card from a vendor. And a few more I can't remember. Does that mean I get to go shopping? It is, after-all, my birthday MONTH.

When I was a senior in highschool, right after we graduated, we called June "the month of fun". I'm ready for it.

10 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

You are reminding me I missed some of my birthday month specials from different stores.

So, that being said GO SHOPPING! HURRY! QUICK! Before they expire!

leigh and spencer said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. When are we going??? :)

Rissa and Jared said...

happy birthday month! i think we have a lot of girls with bdays this month--i'll be prepping my stomach for lots of cheesecake :)
(that shouldn't be a problem)

Anya said...

awwww, the month of fun.....

We celebrate birthday months too! It means you can get out of just about anything...or at least try!

laurel said...

happy birthday month!

Trisha said...

Thanks for the reminder. I marked my calendar. Yours is one I always think about remembering and forget to remember.

Julie T. said...

You are really good at remembering birthdays!! I hope you have a great b-day month:)

The Skeehan Family said...

hahaha. yes. you. shop :)

Teisha said...

I think our Birthdays are a day a part or on the same day...26th? I also love all the emails with coupons for Birthdays. Yeah for our B-day month! I'm all for shopping all month.

Sammy said...

this is my birthday month not yours :-)