Wednesday, June 17, 2009

girl time for sam's birthday

Yesterday was Sam's 26th birthday. She's a very busy gal between nursing school, work & her calling at church as the RS President. Not to mention her social life. So when I discovered that she had tonight free - I asked her to pencil me in so I could actually see her! Wes stayed home with Nate and thanks to Ali's friend Nikki - Ali was able to join us, too to celebrate Sam's birthday.

We met at Town Square & had a nice dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Ali had to leave after that to go get her girls but Sam and I spent the next two hours roaming Town Square doing a little shopping and a lot of chatting. I don't get much time, if any at all, with just Sam {i usually have a little one year old on my hip} so it was nice.

Happy Birthday, Sam. We love ya.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

thanks for taking me out and listening to me blab all night :)

Amander said...

Love that Sammy. Wish I could have a dinner alone with her too!