Tuesday, June 30, 2009

maui favorites, anyone?


One week from today - Wes & I will be on a plane to Maui, Hawaii while Nate gets to hang out with Dama {grandma} and Papa Marz for a week!

Last year was our first trip with Wes' co-workers. Now that we know exactly how the week works - we'll probably venture out a little more than we did last year. Although we did find a few favorites that we are very excited to re-visit.
While I've been to Maui many times - I always hear of new things to do or places to go when I ask around. So . . . for all of you who have been to Maui and have any recommendations {activities, food, a great beach, etc.}, I'm all ears.

9 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

Wow! I want to go sometime so take GREAT notes and pictures!
Love,
MOM G

mrs. timberlake said...

mama's fish house





enough said.

Becky Chatwin said...

Kihea Cafe! They make french toast with cinnamon buns......

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

The Plantation House (a recommendation from some friends) for the best food and great sunset views...I had the best fish of my life there. For entertainment, we loved 'the Triology' sailboat that took us out to Turtle Bay/Cove to snorkel (fantastic snorkling) and they fed us breakfast and a great lunch. Whatever you do, don't do the biking-down-the-volcano-in-the-middle-of-the-freezing-night, it sucked.

Lillie said...

Oh I'm beyond jealous.

Crouch6 said...

Lindsay, if you see any coconut syrup cheap will you bring me back a couple of bottles and I'll pay you back?

Britt and Rick said...

That sounds like it will be amazing! I love the pics. of Nate swimming It's a whole new level of pool enjoyment again!

Kelsey said...

Koko's (sp?) for an amazing dinner with mud pie for dessert. The best mud pie ever. You could go there just for that. The zip lining was amazingly fun and black rock to cliff dive was also fun. A nature rock out to the blow hole was cool, too. Just email me if you want more specifics.

Ali said...

I'm in for the syrup too. I need a few bottles as well...