Sunday, May 4, 2008

spring

I L O V E Vegas weather most of the time. It's sunny & cheery and not too cold. However, I feel like we always skip spring. It goes from 60's to 90's and we never get the inbetween.

This year mother nature has been nice to us and we've had a
B E A U T I F U L spring. Weeks and weeks in the 70's.....sun shining.....beautiful flowers......sometimes too much wind but at least the temperature is perfect. We deserve a spring since we have to endure June-August, right? I'm glad we finally had one. I've L O V E D it. I've mostly love going on endless walks with Nate. We are both going to miss those for a few months. There's no way I'm walking anywhere in 110 degrees! I'm hoping spring will stay through May.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh no...he doesn't look like a baby any more in that picture! He looks so big! We love spring and fall around here as well...lots of picnics and park time!

The Skeehan Family said...

Amen to that!! And honestly, even the 90's aren't bad because you can still enjoy a beautiful morning. I'm hoping our little quiet chants will push off the blistering summer for at least a few more weeks.

One can hope.

And PS he is becoming such a little man!!!!!! so handsome

Doreen Griffeth said...

What a boy!!! He looks so grown up! I LOVE comfortable weather, too! Come to Georgia and enjoy the REAL spring!
Love,
MOM G

Julie T. said...

I am also hoping that Spring lasts a bit longer-- I really don't want to be pregnant in the HOT weather!! We are in Utah right now and it is cold- I miss Las Vegas weather:)

The Roe Family said...

it's already getting hot. i refuse to turn on the a.c. and my house gets sooooooo hot. nate sure looks cute.