Sunday, April 15, 2007

Phoenix, Arizona

We got to spend the weekend in Phoenix with Mimi & Dan! Mimi started dating Dan at the same time I started dating Wes our Senior year at BYU. It was perfect timing because we got to spend quite a bit of time with the four of us our Senior Year!

We had a great weekend with them....they are always such good hosts! We went to a fun restaurant on Friday night & then since Mimi and I are both expecting our first baby this late summer/early fall, we did a little baby shopping on Saturday and just hung out. We actually had self control and didn't buy anything, but got some fun ideas. I also got to meet Mimi's two twin neices who are three weeks old. They are so precious and adorable!
We had a great time visiting with some of our favorite people. We only get to see them a few times a year, but we always look forward to it! Thanks Mimi & Dan for a great weekend and your hospitality. We appreciate it!

On a side note, I definitely hate pictures of me already! I feel like my face has gained twenty pounds so after this photo,there could be a shortage of Lindsay photos until post baby!




4 comments:

laurel said...

You look great! I like the new hair. And what a fun trip! Now we just need a full length picture so we can see your growing bump :)

PS - weather forecast not too promising here in NYC. Pray that it will be good next week!

Lillie said...

You're crazy-- and look beautiful! And yeah, even though it's black and white, you can totally tell it's fresh and bright and definitely cute and shorter. You look great Linds! Pregnancy is a new kind of beauty...ENJOY it!

The Boz said...

I echo the comments of your other friends...you look beautiful and have that wonderful "I'm an expecting mother glow!" I like the new doo as well!

Trisha said...

You look good Linds, really. Pregnany people are just cute, and that's that.