Friday, April 13, 2007

A love of mine....having someone ELSE do my hair!

I love getting my hair colored and cut. Every time I walk out of the salon, I think to myself, "I need to do this more often." Especially since I'm slowly becoming a blonde again! My hair grows super fast now that I'm pregnant. I swear I'll have roots again in 2 weeks.

I got my hair done last night & as she was round brushing it dry, I found myself thinking that if there was one luxury I want to be able to afford one day, it's to have my hair washed and blow-dried once a week! With my thick and wavy hair, it takes so long to blow dry and straighten that I LOVE having someone else do it. I've even attempted to teach Wes how to round brush. He's tried it a few times and he's actually really good! I wish I could wash my hair and by the time I was ready to leave, it was dry without a blow dryer! But since that's never going to happen, I'll just look forward to the day when I can pay someone to do it more often for me.

I'll post pictures of the new hair-do (shorter and blonder) over the weekend. We're headed to Phoenix to see Mimi & Dan so I'll take a few pictures there!

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Sounds GO-gus. I always thought it was crazy that women really did that weekly... I would love it if I knew a real live one! :) My rich friend Lindsay who has a weekly hair girl. I love it.

Healthy Sleep Habits-- it's a good one. A little less dramatic than Babywise but similar advice. A harder read... but definitely worth it.

The Boz said...

I cracked up at the picture that formed in my head of Wes round brushing your hair! Seriously, great. I can't wait, I'm getting my hair done in a couple weeks...probably about the time you'll be getting yours done again, only it will have been like 5 months for me instead of 5 weeks!