Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WARD CHANGE

I'm not very good with unexpected change. Our ward split last week & that was a huge surprise to me. We lost a lot of families and a lot of "important people" in "big" callings. One being my Young Women's President & our first counselor. Little did I know that when you lose a President, they usually release the entire presidency. That is the part that made me really sad. Wes and I have these two friends that we do ALOT with.....Ryan & Leslie. Well, Leslie was the second counselor in the YW Presidency...together we were in charge of the cutest little Beehives.
Anyway, they released Leslie and that made me VERY sad. I should have known that a calling where you spent the majority of your time with one of your good friends wouldn't last forever. :) We have a new Presidency, and they will be great, but it won't be the same.

No comments: