Wednesday, January 24, 2007

NO MORE OMELETS

I was upstairs, just about done getting ready, and I walked in to the hallway and I could smell bacon cooking, which didn't bother me. Then I kept walking and I smelled the eggs in an omelet. I started immediately gagging & dry heaving....the smell just about killed me. Needless to say I ran downstairs and it was obviously more potent down there so I ran outside. I was still gagging so I ran back inside with my nose plugged, grabbed my keys, and ran to my car to go to work.
Wes will have to do without an omelet for a while.

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Poor thing-- isn't it funny how you never knew what things could gross you out so bad. I was doing the grocery game before I was pregnant (an online/coupon game to save money.) I tried to do it after I was pregnant and just seeing the name of "Hormel Chili" on the list of things to buy made me sick. I love Chili but still would never touch Hormel Chili and really walking up and down the isles of a normal grocery store still brings back bad memories. I prefer Costco and Trader Joes now. Those are the ones I didn't shop at when I was pregnant because of that blasted grocery game (it only works at Ralphs and Vons).

I LOVE the new blog.