Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ryan’s 1st day of preschool

Ryans first day (1 of 1)

Ryan has been watching Nate go to school for years and his day finally came.  He has been waiting for so long!

He is going to the wonderful Ms. Joy two mornings a week.  She is such a great teacher . . . he’s going to have a great year with her.

As we were driving there, Ryan informed me that I didn’t need to take him to the door – that I could just open the van door and he’d run in.  We had a brief parent orientation so his wish was not granted but I love that he’s so independent and confident. 

He had a great first day . . . earning two stickers for his good behavior.  When I asked how it was and if he was a good boy, he says “mom, I was good.  I didn’t hit anybody.”  I guess that’s all it takes to have a good day.  No hitting.

Love this crazy boy.

1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

That's kinda awesome :-) and ps.... Loved visiting with you finally today!!