Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ryan time

photo (58)

I love one-on-one time with my kids.  Nate obviously got 2.5 years of one-on-one time before Ryan was born and while I’ve had my fair share of times with just Ryan . . . there’s something about having all day with him over and over that has been so fun.

Ryan is such a good only-child.  We have play-dates, we run errands, we play UNO, we watch a show . . . we just have fun.  And I’m loving it with this soon-to-be-middle-child-of-mine.  So grateful I at least am able to have a few weeks with just him before our peanut arrives and look forward to finding time for just him once she gets here.

Love this crazy boy of mine.

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

Glad you get to enjoy your one on one time with him. My son Owen would have been content being an only child too.