Wednesday, August 28, 2013

a baby shower

Sam, Ali & my mom put together a delightful baby shower for me last week.  It was full of wonderful friends, delicious food, fabulous décor & fun. {I wish I would have snapped more photos of the wonderful people who came!}

flowers (1 of 1)

favor table (1 of 1)

nail polish (1 of 1)

mason jar cups (1 of 1)

more flowers (1 of 1)

When you have a baby that is a new gender, it’s amazing how much you don’t have.  Even though we have all of the baby basics it was so fun to get lots of girl stuff for our little lady.  I was SPOILED.  Friends and family were so generous and thoughtful – can’t wait for her to get here!

ali game (1 of 1)

friends! (1 of 1)

katie and kiley (1 of 1)

me opening (1 of 1)

MJ and Mary (1 of 1)

This little girl is very lucky to have two fabulous aunts that live around the corner.  They both put together the most generous gifts full of fun girl stuff – I am glad my kids know them well.

And my mom is wonderful . . . she hosted the event and is always so thoughtful with her grandkids.

It was a wonderful evening!

{Sam and I had a running joke for a few weeks leading up to the shower.  Most of the time, especially during the summer, people are busy and a handful can’t make it.  Sam only got 1-2 no RSVPs!  It was pretty funny – everyone just kept saying yes!}

2 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Glad you have fabulous people there to throw a shower for you. Getting girl things is so much fun! Hope you got some fun things! When are you due again?

The Skeehan Family said...

Those pom poms are so fun! We used similar ones for Coley's shower - I think we should all have pom poms hanging in our houses because they just make me happy :) What a beautiful shower, so lovely. And everyone RSVP'ed yes because you are so loved silly :)