Wednesday, September 8, 2010

a story to remember

Once again, for the sake of recording . . . .

A few weeks ago on a Saturday morning, Wes got Nate dressed and off they went to Costco while Ryan and I were working on my office.

An hour or so later they came home and Nate ran upstairs in his underwear to tell me that he sat in gum and his shorts were on the counter.

I walked downstairs to help put stuff away and I see Ryan's 6 month shorts on the counter with gum plastered on the rear.

Apparently Nate is skinny enough to fit in 6 month shorts without question from dad. I'm sure they were a little short [i wish i could have witnessed him in costco] but they slid right on. These same shorts are a little snug on Ryan's rather large belly.

It made for a good laugh on a Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

that is too funny! I can't believe Wes didn't blink an eye at the fact that his 3 year old was wearing infant shorts. (Dad's aren't always the most observant!)

leigh and spencer said...

I LOVE NATE STORIES. Tell me more...please!