Monday, September 13, 2010

nate's room

Remember when Wes painted Nate's room the day we got our keys to our house?

Well, it's been a work in progress for the last 7 months but I think it's done. Of course there are things I'd change but I'm moving on to my office & family room.



Nate loves seeing pictures that remind him of something. So there's a lot of nate in his room. We've got Nate with Pluto at Disneyland. When Nate caught his first fish. His first day of preschool. And Nate on a cabin car with Papa.

Nate is pretty proud of his hand painting on the wall.


These are Nate's friends that sleep in his bed every night. Yes, they all sleep in there. Even the giant Iguana named Piggy-Iggy.


10 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

So cute! What a great room for a great little boy!
Love,
MOM G

Adam and Bri said...

i'm IN LOVE with these colors. so stinking cute.

Julie T. said...

Such a cute, cute room! I want to see the rest of your house!!

Becky Chatwin said...

Oh my gosh! That room is so so cute!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

it's DARLING! Love the orange and blue!

leigh and spencer said...

His bed looks like Spence's bed full of stuffed animals that he won't sleep without either. So cute, and whatever works!

mrs. timberlake said...

the paint is a brilliant color! love it.

i finally get to see the comforter! i don't know that i have even seen it yet..... that took way too long!

love the stuffed animals. very cute and original. ie... no sponge bob! mwahahahahahahah

The Skeehan Family said...

oh it looks wonderful!!! nice job mama.

Alisha said...

So when are you coming to decorate my house???? I need help and you are just the person for the job!

Andrus Family said...

Um, will you come decorate my kids' rooms...please!!!