Monday, November 10, 2008

5:45am. Me. The Gym.

I had to record such a momentous occasion ~ I went to the gym this morning at 5:45am. This is huge for me. Haven't been there since Nate was born. I actually love going to the gym once I'm there. It's the getting up and driving there that I don't like so much. So even though my thighs are on fire from a few too many lunges, I'm liking it. One motivation was the many posters of Ali Vincent (last year's biggest loser winner) all over the gym. She's TINY and looks fabulous!

There's no point in exercising if I'm not going to eat better, too. So back to Weight Watchers it is. Apparently they've missed seeing me.



For those of you who see me regularly, please remind me that I'm supposed to be eating healthy. I have a hard time saying no to yummy food & treats so I may need some support.
I'll see you again tomorrow morning, 24 Hour Fitness.

9 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

!WOW!

You are doing AmAzInG things - especially RIGHT as the holidays are starting. Good for you.

Just think, you are soooo getting a head start on all the Jan 1 goals.

!YAY for YOU!

The Skeehan Family said...

show off.

:)

Teisha said...

That's awesome. It definitely is hard at first but then becomes something you HAVE to do. I don't go that early, so I'm very impressed.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go!!! In high school, I was disciplined and went to the gym every morning BEFORE my 0-period semenary started (I was usually there by 4:30). Somehow, now, that seems like a cruel joke I must have been playing on myself. So I SERIOUSLY admire you for doing this. :)

familyof4 said...

Way to go Lindsay!! And good job for getting up so early!

I just jumped back on weight watchers as well. Maybe we should make a blog for us girls doing ww! That would be fun!?

Amander said...

5:45? You have GOT to be kidding me.

But...good for you!

Doreen Griffeth said...

Way to go!!!
Love,
MOM G

Alisha said...

Love it! I'm all about getting in done in the morning!

510Jen said...

That is hilarious. Good luck. I think you look great as is.