Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday Dinner at My Parents

You'd think I'd see my family more since they all live within 15 minutes of my house, but I really don't. I wish I did! We do get together for Sunday dinner at my parent's house once or twice a month. We had dinner last night. It was fun to see everyone and it was such a nice evening outside. The kids played on the grass while the rest of us sat by the outdoor fireplace my parents recently installed. It was nice to sit and visit & enjoy not only each other's company, but a great night outside. We missed you, Sam! It will be nice when you don't have to work weekends anymore.

{Photos courtesy of Ali}


my little family


Nate looking at Daisy....


and Daisy looking at Nate.


me and my dad

Wes & I with Daisy

Abbers and Kyle playing on the grass


Uncle Jerry & Halene


Nate with Grandpa


Nate with Grandma


The Daisers


Abbie

3 comments:

Alisha said...

The fire pit looks very nice! You are very blessed to live so close to your family! I think Sunday dinners for family are a great tradition for Nate to grow up with! I still have great memories of our Sunday dinners with the Griffeth's and the Olson's growing up!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Fun night with the fam!!! We are loooving this weather also! Cute little Nate, he really is so dang cute. So, I won't be at book club tomorrow night, but I still of course will lend you my Garden Spells. So I'll text or call you so I can drop it off. :)

Julie T. said...

I want an outdoor fireplace!! It looks like everyone had a great time playing outside! For sure lets do lunch soon! Call me this week!!