Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I love Easter. I love focusing on our Savior. I love the Easter Bunny. Easter Egg Hunts. Easter Baskets. Time with Family. I love it all.

My parents had everyone over for dinner on Sunday. It was my immediate family, Cassie (Sam's friend/roommate), Aunt Kara & Uncle Allan & a family friend Donna Johnson. Dinner was delicious and it was so nice to be able to sit outside & enjoy each other’s company.

Nate lucked out this year. He got an easter basket from the Easter Bunny & from Grandma & Grandpa Marz! I think his favorite thing was the grass in the basket. I look forward to the years when Nate’s a little older & gets excited about holidays!


{The whole clan eating yummy Easter dinner}


{Abbers}


{Kyle & Daisy}





{Nate with his easter baskets & grass}


{Nate with Donna}

11 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

How handsome Nate looks! What a great day for family! Thanks for the great updates! They really help me feel like I don't have to miss him growing up!
Love,
Grandma G

laurel said...

I love his outfit! And okay, I don't think anything looks more pleasant than that dinner table outside!! How fun.

thebutlerfam said...

What a beautiful boy! I love the pics!
xoxonik

Katie said...

so cute! And I love that you had my mom over - always makes us feel good that someone is watching over her on the holidays. We miss her but it looks like it was a good time for everyone. He's getting so big! I can't wait to come to Vegas again and see you guys!

Julie T. said...

I love Nate's Easter outfit! Looks like the Easter Bunny knows exactly what he likes!!

Megan said...

How fun! These are the days I wish we lived closer!

Alisha said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Yes, next year will be a lot of fun with Nate running around picking up eggs! I love his outfit!

Amander said...

I love the Marz family!

And seriously, Nate is just one of the most adorable babies I've ever seen. I just want to squeeze him every time I read your blog!

The Skeehan Family said...

A) He looks SOOOOOO handsome!!! Poster child for baby J. Crew, I swear - Claire is just staring at the screen right now extremely excited to meet this handsome fellow
B) The family pic by the pool is beautiful - what a perfect setting.
C) Abby's bow-hat combo is darling...
D) We get to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anya said...

Does your mom have TWO highchairs?!

510Jen said...

HOW LUCKY, I would love to have Easter outside. Someday right!