Monday, May 9, 2011

i heart moms

i owe to my mother tropic copy

I had a great day yesterday.  I got to sleep in a little bit & then 3 Griffeth boys came in with breakfast in bed.  Nate thought it was the coolest thing to bring me breakfast and surprises in the morning.

I love being a mom.  It’s still amazing that these two rugrats are MINE.  What an amazing responsibility it is to raise these two little boys.  Luckily I have a fabulous mom and a fabulous mother-in-law as great examples.

the boys and their mama (1 of 1)

We had a delicious dinner at my parent’s house last night to celebrate.

Hooray to moms.  Hope you had a happy day, too.

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

CUTE picture!! Glad you had a nice day!

Doreen Griffeth said...

Hope your day was wonderful! Cute boys and MOM!
Love,
MOM G

mrs. timberlake said...

I love this pictorial.