Sunday, July 25, 2010

a new calling

I haven't had a calling in our church in 9 months which is pretty unheard of. Between a Young Women's release in my old ward and moving in to a new ward - I had a little break. Which I must admit was kinda nice.

And then our Bishop wanted to meet with me. And that ended my 9 month streak.

And my calling is . . . ??? Primary Presidency - the secretary to be exact.

At first I was a little hesitant . . . I haven't stepped foot in primary since I was 12. But now I'm really excited. It will be a lot of work but I get to serve with amazing ladies and I'll get to watch Nate and 2 little nieces in action in Primary.

7 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

wow...primary is unchartered territory...

THEY ARE VERY LUCKY to have you!!!!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Primary is the best. I am the 1st counselor in our ward and I was really nervous, but I love it. Good luck as secretary!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Secretary is the perfect calling if you ask me!

Amander said...

Primary is great! You just get to have FUN every week :)

familyof4 said...

I am the 1st couselor in our ward and have really enjoyed it. I would of loved to have someone like you as our secretary. You will do really well!

Alisha said...

You'll love it....especially since Nate will be in there next year!

katierose said...

uuuuuum, all i have to say is you will be PERFECT. you are so organized, creative and everybody LOVES you!