Saturday, December 19, 2009

my little sis



My parents get an updated picture of their grandkids {and sometimes kids} pretty regularly between me and Ali. But they've been begging Sam for a few pictures of her to put up around the house for a while now. So she asked me, her know-very-little-about-photography sister to take a few of her to give to my parents for Christmas. So here they are. A few of Samantha Anne.

Since my parents are not blog followers, I thought I'd post them! We sure do like Sam - we just might frame one ourselves to have in our house.








Maybe one day I'll know what I'm doing with my camera. That's the goal, at least.

8 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

um, the pictures are phenomenal. of course, that has a lot to do with the subject. Sam is gorgeous and i love the color of her hair.

your photography skills are just fine, missy.

Alisha said...

Awesome pictures...I'm so excited to have a photographer in the family!

Street Fam said...

GREAT PICS Linds! Miss you guys.

Ali said...

We need a good photo of Aunt Sam around. I'm going to use the first one. Thanks for sharing...

Amander said...

Great pictures of Sammy!!

I love that one with her serious face in b&w. She's so pretty!

Doreen Griffeth said...

What a great sis!!! We enjoy your pictures ALWAYS!!
Love,
MOM G

Adam and Bri said...

i want to blow one up for my house! everyone needs large and pretty pictures of samantha.

great pics, lindsay!

Julie T. said...

You did great! Those pics of Sam are beautiful!