Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i heart these ladies



Since we moved in to the Serene Ward four years ago, I've pretty much been in the young womens program the entire time. I started with one Presidency and then for the last 3+ years I've been able to serve with these ladies. Most of us got released about a month ago! While I will miss the girls . . . I will really miss seeing these ladies on a regular basis. They are such an amazing group and I feel so lucky that I got to get to know them and see them so often for the last 3 years! Now we just have to make more of an effort to get together, that's all.

The photo above was taken a few weeks ago at Macayo's. We went out to dinner together and I'm hoping we keep that tradition alive because it was a great night out!

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

It is always kinda sad when it's over, even though it's not like anyone is going anywhere! I miss all of them, too.

mrs. timberlake said...

cute picture of cute girls!

i am glad you appreciate them and know the value of such friendships.

katierose said...

oh my...i heart these ladies too! i'm so glad i met YOU...you make me smile and you make my life happy. so, yay for church callings that give new opportunities for friendships. i'm SO happy to have you as a friend!