Sunday, November 3, 2013

the boys went to the cabin . . .

My parents pretty much rock.  Wes and I weren’t up for hauling Janie to the cabin quite yet but they knew the boys would love it.  Nate had a weird week of school where he had Tuesday/Thursday/Friday off so my parents took the boys for a few days to the cabin!  Which left Wes and I at home with just our little girl.  Janie and I had a great time during the day.  She was the perfect, sleeping shopping partner!  Sam and I went to Town Square one day and shopped {I hate this post-pregnancy stage where nothing fits!} and enjoyed lunch at Brio.  The following day Janie and I went to the District and walked around looking for a few gifts.  And we had some quality time at home.

Wes and I went to the Pasta Shop for an early birthday dinner and then to Bahama Breeze the following night with Sam! {yes, we really lived it up without the boys!}.

While we were enjoying our freedom . . . the boys were loving the cabin.  My parents had a great time with them but admitted when they got back that they are a lot of work!  So grateful to my parents for taking them to do something fun.  They LOVE their sister but also loved having some focus on just them for a few days!

boys fishing (1 of 1)

boys with papa (1 of 1)

ryan fishing (1 of 1)

No comments: