Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Years Eve & Day

By the time New Years Eve comes around - I'm not up for much.  Christmas is a wonderful but hectic time of year and being the secretary in primary kicks my butt every year with the endless things to update and create so New Years Eve is spent at home. Exhausted.  

We were lucky enough to have Sam join us this year.  It was perfect.  We played a ton of games and just chatted & enjoyed each others company while we rang in 2013.

IMG_4520

I was introduced to the Dillards New Years Day Sale this year.  Never knew this beauty existed.  Wes was out shooting things with a friend so I was going to haul my kids with me to the sale until my dad called on my way down there and told me to bring the boys to him.  What a life saver - after going to the sale - if I would have had my kids I would have turned around and walked out!  It was a zoo but such a fun sale.  I'm thinking that's a tradition.

IMG_4524

January 1st is my dad's birthday so we took him bowling in the morning while my mom was out and about.  And then that night we did dinner & a movie with my parents and Sam.  We saw lots of movies that week - loved it!

IMG_4527

No comments: