Thursday, July 26, 2012

June

Life in June via Instagram.

no ac5am

BB 2BB

bday treatsfried pickles

cheffeeding fish

datephoto (12)

cousinsslide

photo (4)photo (8)

photo (10)photo (11)

super cleanerphoto (16)

photo (15)

1 – Our upstairs AC went out in June in the desert.  No bueno.

2 – So we packed up and slept at my parents that night.  Ryan was up at 5:30am so we went outside so everyone else could sleep!

3 & 4 – We had a fun outing to Boulder Beach at Lake Mead with some friends.  We like it out there!

5 – I turned 31.  And my friends/sisters know me well.  I was showered with a diet coke and junk food that morning!

6 – We went to Lucille’s for my bday dinner.  This is Nate trying his first fried pickle.  He loved it.

7 – Goofiest chef I’ve ever seen.

8 – Feeding the nasty carp at Lake Mead!

9 & 10 – Wes and I actually went on a date!  We had dinner at Settebello and then test drove mini vans.  Romantic, I know.

11 & 12 – We had an aunts/sisters/cousins afternoon at the multi-gen pool.  We got Abbie on the water slide for the first time and that’s all she wanted to do the rest of the day! 

13 – I love coming home to a creative babysitter.  Allison Rich built lots of forts with these two!

14 – I took just the boys to the park – no friends – and it forced them to play together!  This particular time Ryan hit a little boy who tried to take his squirt gun and he always tells me about how he hit that boy at the water park.

15 – Ryan eats all of my mom’s raspberries every week!

16 – These Pellegrino drinks are the most addicting things I’ve ever purchased.

17 – One Saturday morning, Nate went on a cleaning rampage!  He cleaned his room, Ryan’s room, the playroom [it was a disaster], baseboards, walls, dusting, etc.  He was on fire!

18 – We made homemade vanilla icecream and topped it with raspberries.

19 – We discovered The Rio pool.  It has a great little beach area and kid pool.  And it’s free!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

I've got to figure out how to transfer my instagram photos to my bloc. Maybe that will get me blotting again.

Lauren said...

I had to read #17 3 times and I'm still not sure if it wasn't a type. NATE was on a cleaning rampage? I don't even know how to respond to that. If my kids did that, it would not only get its own post, but maybe 2 or 3 with pictures of each room. That's a good kid you've got there!
Happy birthday!!!
Yay for minivans, date nights, and homemade ice cream!

J-Leav said...

I love that pelligrino!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun, busy month! Mini-vans, awesome... No seriously, I'd love one now. Oh how things have changed in the past 5 years.

mrs. timberlake said...

AMEN on the pellegrino drinks. I am telling you....................