Thursday, August 11, 2011

nate the fish

I love that my boys LOVE the water.



By the end of last summer, Nate was swimming pretty well without any flotation device. He picked it right back up this summer and has been our little fish. Kiley found a swim teacher that ended up being PERFECT for Nate. She had just the right personality - he was willing to try anything for Kristy so she had him diving off the diving board and loving it. It's been fun swimming with him!


[There are three short videos combined in to one. I told the program "no music" but it did it anyway. Cheesy, I know].




And the best part about his swimming abilities? He loves the big water slides! There's a really fun rec center pool right by our house and he's just barely tall enough to go down the big slide and he LOVES it. [Thanks Aunt Sam for going with us!]





I think I found my future water park buddy.

4 comments:

J-Leav said...

Love the Nate music video!

The Skeehan Family said...

Seriously! Not cheesy at all! Can Nate please show Claire how to do big arms? She's got a broken fin like 40% of the time :)

Doreen Griffeth said...

I loved seeing that boy swim! Way to go, Nate!
Love,
Grandma G

Alisha said...

Great job Nate!