Monday, July 27, 2009

One of my FAVORITE things? The Nordstrom Sale.

I don't get to go to Nordstrom very often - but I never miss their anniversary sale. Luckily my mom and Sam invited me to join them last Saturday for lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe and then a little shopping afterward. An afternoon out with my mom & sisters having lunch and going shopping is up there with one of my favorite things to do!
The Nordstrom shoe department is by far the best for my big ol' feet. I always hit the jackpot with size 11 flats and this year was no exception. It was fun to have a carefree afternoon with the girls. I need to do that more often.

5 comments:

laurel said...

Oh what I would do to have a Nordstrom in the city!

Doreen Griffeth said...

You are a GREAT shopper and have fun people who will shop with you!
Wow!
Love,
MOM G

Laurel said...

I'm jealous!
-Laurel P.

Alex said...

Wow! Is it still on? I need to stay more on top of these things!

ps...your Hawaii pics are awesome! So pretty! So jealous!!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

It's been years since I've been to the Nordstrom sale. In my single days I was there every year! How fun though, with your mom and sis. Let's get together soon, maybe in a couple weeks after our california trip. ;)