Tuesday, July 2, 2013

32

I turned 32 last week and had a pretty great birthday.

photo-1

We swam in the morning with some friends so I could tire the boys out a bit before our cute babysitter, Allie came over to hang out with them while I had a special treat of girl time at the M Resort Pool.  Kiley is wonderful and made it all happen – what a perfect way to spend a birthday afternoon!  We ate lunch and relaxed and chatted in the pool.  I don’t see Kiley nearly enough so this was a real treat.

Wes came home from work and my boys gave me a birthday candy gram & some gift cards as well as a Nothing Bundt Cake to celebrate.  We grilled pizzas and went swimming and had a fun evening!

birthday gram (1 of 1)

cake 32 (1 of 1)

I got to celebrate again on Friday with my siblings.  Everyone joined us for a birthday dinner at Lucille’s BBQ for Sam and I and then Ali was nice enough to get us an icecream cake {a family favorite} and had us all over for dessert.  Another great day.

photo

Here’s to another great year!

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day! You deserve it.